What information do we collect and why?
Perfume Clearance Centre may collect personal information about you when you submit that information to us, send us an email and/or complete any forms on the Website. Such information may include:
- Your name, contact, billing and delivery details;
- Details, such as gender and date of birth, as supplied by you;
- History of your entry to Perfume Clearance Centre promotions over time;
- History of your past purchases from Perfume Clearance Centre over time;
- and other information supplied by you in response to direct questions asked
We collect personal information to enable us to provide you with our online services. We will only request and use personal information that is necessary for the conduct of our business.
In particular, when you request information about us or our goods and services, place an order online, enter a promotion or competition or participate in a promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and email address so that we can communicate with you, deliver your goods purchased, administer the promotion, comply with regulatory requirements and notify winners.
If you don't supply the information referred to above, we may not be able to provide you with the information you have requested or accept your entry into any promotion or competition.
By using the Website, or providing personal details to us via any other medium, you are consenting to the collection and use of this information, other than where you state otherwise when submitting your personal information or when you subsequently notify us otherwise.
IP Addresses and cookies
Our Website server automatically collects certain information when you visit our Website, including where available your internet protocol address, operating system and browser type, and details of data downloaded from our server. Although in some circumstances, it may be possible to identify you from this information, we do not attempt to use this information for that purpose. This information is used for system administration, statistical analysis and similar related purposes.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests/needs;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our Website.
Use and disclosure
We may use the personal information you provide to us in the following ways:
- to conduct our business with you;
- to facilitate and manage our dealings and relationship with you;
- to notify you occasionally about important changes to the Website, new products or services and special offers we think you will find valuable;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- for research purposes;
- to contact you or respond to a message or email;
- to send to you information you request;
- for any other purpose for which you may disclose your personal information to us; or
- for any other related purpose you would reasonably expect.
If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any of our communications or at the end of any gift voucher entry form which appears on our Website. Perfume Clearance Centre does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- to pass your information to our affiliates or certain suppliers or sub-contractors to supply information requested by you, or to administer marketing, research or promotional programs where you have consented to receive marketing or promotional material, all of which parties will be required to treat your information as confidential and will be forbidden from on-selling the information or using it in any way other than that requested by Perfume Clearance Centre.
- to send you our promotional material by post or email where you have indicated your consent to receiving it;
- to send you any items you order from us;
- to enforce or apply the terms of any agreements with you;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Perfume Clearance Centre, our users, or others;
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the buyer or seller of such business or assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce the terms of any agreement we may have with you or to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our clients or employees. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention. No personal information will be transported outside of Australia without your express consent.
To maintain the security and integrity of your personal information, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard for encryption technology, to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information provided by you to our Website. Encryption provides you with security and peace of mind when your browser and local network supports the use of encrypted data transmissions.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify any personal information that we no longer require
If you are provided with a user ID password or any other piece of information as part of our security measures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person. We have the right to disable any user ID or password and your right of access to the Website at any time if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this policy.
How can you update your personal information?
Perfume Clearance Centre will try to ensure your personal information is kept as up-to-date, complete and accurate as possible and may, from time to time, contact you to update your details. However we encourage you to update your own details as often as possible. To do this, simply use the login prompt at the top of the home page to login to your account and update your details.
If you would like to know what information we currently hold about you please contact our privacy manager. However, to protect the confidentiality of your details, we may require some proof of identity in advance. If we deny access to your personal information, we will tell you why
Remarketing Advertisements with Google Analytics
We have implemented this advertising feature on our website. By doing this we have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies, in addition to data collected normally though our website.
Please be aware that we will never:
Run interest-based advertising campaigns that collect personally identifiable information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers
Use or associate personally identifiable information with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers
Use or associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personally identifiable information collected from the ad or its landing page
Share any personally identifiable information with Google through our remarketing tag or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads
Send Google precise location information without obtaining people's consent.
When creating a remarketing list, use any sensitive information about our site, whether we collected it directly or associated it with a visitor, based on the visitor's profile or behavior on our site
Restrictions on list creation may apply to both individual webpages and entire websites
Ad content may not imply knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information
Google may include in-ads notice labels to disclose interest-based advertising to our users
Google reserves the right to display to users which remarketing lists they're on, along with the corresponding domain name
Visitors can anytime opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. You can use this link to enable the Google Analytics' opt-outs
Post: PO Box 3191 Norman Park Qld 4170