Perfume Clearance Centre uses Fastway and Australia Post's E Parcel service which delivers products throughout Australia. Unfortunately, we do not ship goods outside of Australia. All products are packed and dispatched from Brisbane.
Given the flammable nature of perfume, it is classified as dangerous goods and therefore it is required to be transported by road and cannot be sent via Express Post.
Normal delivery prices for anywhere in Australia are as follows:
- $8.95 for any order up to $99 in value
- FREE for any order over $99
- Brisbane Metro: 1-2 working days following dispatch date
- Other parts of Queensland: 2-4 working days
- Sydney Metro: 2-3 working days
- NSW Country: up to 5 working days
- ACT: 2-4 working days
- Melbourne Metro: 2-4 working days
- Victoria Country: 2-5 working days
- Adelaide Metro: 4-5 working days
- South Australia Country: 4-6 working days
- Perth Metro: 7-9 working days
- WA Country: 7-10 working days
- Darwin City/Suburbs: 4-7 working days
- Alice Springs: 6-9 working days
- Other NT Areas: 13-14 working days
- Tasmania Metro: 4-5 working days
- Tasmania Country: 5-10 working days
- Tasmania Remote: 10-17 working days
To guarantee delivery, it is best to send your parcel to your office or somewhere where there will be someone to receive it between 9am - 5pm as a signature is required on delivery. If there is no one at the delivery address to receive your parcel, a card will be left and your order will be sent to the nearest post office or delivery drop centre where you will need to sign to pick it up. If you would like your parcel to be left in a secure location when no one is home to sign for it, please indicate this when you place your order. Australia Post may also contact you before your delivery and may offer you the choice of a safe drop of your order in a secure place at your delivery address. Please note, that Perfume Clearance Centre does not take any responsibility for parcels that are delivered without a signature.
We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name and office/building level number where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number. We will not be responsible for late or missing deliveries when a courier has been unable to locate the right address for a delivery.
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number. Please note the number may not be traceable for up to 24 hours after dispatch.
If you have special instructions relating to the delivery, please be sure to flag these, where required, on the delivery details page as you are checking out.
If your order has not arrived within the allotted time or if there is a problem with your order, please email us at email@example.com
Once your order has left our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking. Please go to or https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/track/ or http://auspost.com.au/track/ to follow the journey of your parcel. You will also be able to see the status of your order if you Login to the website.