The Perfect Road Trip Playlist
Posted on 17 September 2015
The school holidays are fast approaching, and what better time than Spring to take yourself/your kiddies/loved ones on a sunny roadtrip.
Australia truly has some of the most beautiful coastlines, and the outback is spectacular, so wherever you are, there’s never a shortage of road eye-candy to deliver your holiday dreams.
Whether it be an inexpensive daytrip to the beach, or a week-long camping expedition, fill in your hours in the car with sweet sounds.
Add these to your playlist:
- Sweet Child of Mine – Guns n’ Roses
- Born To Run – Bruce Springsteen
- Big Jet Plane – Angus and Julia Stone
- Wonderland – Taylor Swift
- West Coast – Coconut Records
- Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- Fast Car – Tracey Chapman
- Drops of Jupiter – Train
- Carolina in My Mind – James Taylor
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice – The Beach Boys
- One Way, Or Another – Blondie
Perfume Clearance Centre is an Australian owned perfume stockist, selling quality fragrances online, and offering shipping Australia wide. Save on your favourite fragrances and shop at http://www.perfumeclearancecentre.com.au today.
Filed under: FAQ, online, perfume, shopping Tagged: 2014, 2015, affordable, age, attraction, Australia, Australian blogger, balm, beauty, beauty blogger, best, best of, bestselling, blogger, brisbane, Burberry, Byron Bay, Calvin Klein, Carven, Carven L'Eau De Toilette, Carven Le Parfum Eau De Parfum, Carven Ma Griffe Eau De Parfum, drive, holiday, listen, musci, music, roadtrip, spotify, vacation